Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Is She Gone?

So, I bet you are wondering where I've been. You're concerned for my well-being, my mental heath, my social life. Did she fall off a cliff? Has she contracted a virulent case of smallpox? Is she lying, abandoned, in an intensive care ward in a run-down hospital in some diminutive town in Africa? Or perhaps you aren't. I like to dream... *far-off look in eyes*


For those of you who did indeed wonder what happened to me, it was merely the case of 'hey-we-just-moved-in-and-guess-what-my-computer-can't-live-on-my-little-brother's-desk for-life-and-thus-isn't-actually-quite-set-up-yet." :D My computer is in a disarrayed pile on the floor, waiting for my desk to be reconstructed, which we're *hopefully* going to fix right now! *insert ecstatic face*


I have SOO many fun things to show you as soon as I'm 'back' and can't wait to share them with you! I will have a family shoot, a senior, and an anytime shoot to show you by the time I'm done! Not to mention all the fantastic shoots I have planned for the next two weeks! Thanks for sticking with me and hopefully the wait will be worth it!


See you soon! *winks*

No comments: