Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Love - Gustav

I was meandering through the thrift store, wasting time, when I turned the corner and saw him. He sat there, so perfect, calling my name with his winning smile. I was immediately drawn to his vibrant personality. We talked and hit it off instantaneously. My life hasn't been the same since. His charm is infectious and once you meet him, you'll understand. Most of my life, I've been searching for the perfect one, my match. It's been long and hard, but at long last, I have him. I want to share him with you. Meet Gustav.We took Kendra's pictures with my other pal, Pierre. Also a fabulous guy. You'll be seeing more of Kendra some time soon... ;) Praise God for gorgeous sisters! I have four!





Haha! I love him so much.And it's true, his charm IS infectious! He's a gift from God. Thanks to all my wonderful pals who came out LAST minute and sat for too long while I experimented. Love you guys!

9 comments:

jamiedelaine said...

Aw, Cait, looks like you have amazing friends! These are beautiful shots. :)

Cassie Schott said...

What a good find! I love Gustav ;) These are awesome shots!

Christi Ann Photography said...

Yay! That was a lot of fun. And..i might have to borrow Gustav sometime..if you dont mind.. :)

joelle said...

Gustav is amazing! And so are you! You two were meant for eachother. That is so great!

Cait said...

Jamie - I DO have amazing friends! And the fact that you think I have some beautiful shots makes my LIFE! (Almost: Sarah did first) ;)

Cassie - I know! I was sooo excited when I found him. He's amazing.

Christi - I gave you a chance to partake in the ownership of Gustav, but you were too skeptical. To use him there's a $100 sitting fee. ;) JK. (that's joke without the 'o' and 'e')

Joelle - Thanks. I think we're made for each other too.

Lindy said...

I like Gustav. A lot. He must be wonderful. Great pictures!

Leah Bowman said...

I can already tell that Gustav and I are going to need a playdate!!!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the wonderful golden glow on these shots. My FAVORITE time of day to shoot!!!! I am crazy for the lens flare, and that 1st shot of Alyssa and Frank is to DIE FOR!!!!!

Lovely all the way around!

Savvy said...

Haha! Good times!
(btw:Ash doesn't look too happy in the last pic! :D)
Love them!...and the him!...and...you, I guess.

Anonymous said...

JK is not JOKE without the O and the E it means Just Kidding