Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mexico

Well, this is cutting it kinda close. Haha. I am actually walking out the door now to fly to Mexico for a missions trip with my church. Ash and I are going and we are SO pumped. We are sooo excited to see what God has in store for us; he has something different in store for us every year. We serve an ever-faithful God!

I'm writing this for two reasons. 1. Now you'll know why I'm not here. :) (I like to think I have more than two followers) and 2. I need prayer. This may be my fifth trip, but I have never felt this unprepared. I feel like I've missed an essential part of my preparation while physically getting ready. Please pray for me to be open and willing to receive all the Lord has for me, that I would empty myself of my first so I'll be able to be filled with him. Also please pray for our team as well. For travel mercies, but mainly for hearts of service. Pray that we'll be effective and able to glorify God in all that we do.

Thank you for your prayers and I can't wait to recount God's goodness upon our return!

Soli Deo Gloria!

1 comment:

Christi Ann Photography said...

Yay!! I can't wait. I hope we get to sit next to each other on the plane. That would be beast! :D
Love you!