Thursday, November 20, 2008

Emma - Senior



Drifting through the meeting room, I listen to different conversations. Joining one, I begin to share a mistake I made in scheduling and ask for any advice. As everyone ponders what to say, one person begins to sing... "We're gonna work, work, work this out. We'll make things right, the SUN will shine!" (this example was conceived to make a point, not necessarily portray accuracy) Meet Emma, expert on all things "High School Musical, " JoBro, and Demi Lovato (she'll comment and tell me if I spelled her name incorrectly).

Emma is a dear girl whom I have loved for the past several years. Eloquent and fluent in the longer words of our language, I am constantly off to the dictionary in an attempt to understand her. I love her use of scarves and purple boots and I love her laugh. She writes the BEST letters and hugs so tightly. Her porcelain skin makes baffles me when I apply theatre make-up, and she laughs at my faces.

Emma, you ROCK! I love you and I had so much fun on your shoot! Thanks for wearing awesome boots and for HSM jumping off so many different things for me!

5 comments:

joelle said...

You and Emma are amazing. Her purple boots are so cool, too. That's pretty much exciting.

Cait said...

Yeah the boots are amazing. I LOVE them. And Emma? There's no words for that kind of amazingness. :D

Christi Ann Photography said...

aww, good job! Was she happy with them? Was it what she wanted?

Leah Bowman said...

We need not forget that Emma is also well versed in Hobbits, at least while running spot lights... :)

These are so Emma, which means they have to be awesome! :)

Cait said...

Thanks Christi and Leah! I was very pleasantly surprised that we found so many awesome places to shoot. Of course, it's almost always like that...