Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ruth Bibby

This is Ruth Bibby, my stylish friend. She is a senior (yay) and these are her portraits. :) We had the BEST time traipsing around downtown in the frigid wind, in physical contradiction to one another, asking for directions from an officer and being ignored, running across the streets despite the green lights, and eventually getting snowed out. When she asked me what she should wear, I said something to the effect of, 'Oh, cute? You got it, I'm sure.' I think I very vaguely suggested a gold dress I'd seen her wear before, but whatever I said, she planned the CUTEST outfits. Kudos to Ruth! Here are a *VERY* few of my favorite images from her session. I hope you enjoy them! Ruth is also pursuing photography and wanted a few shots with her Nikon. Haha. I told you we were a contradiction! *NOTE: I only shoot with the best ;)* I was going to say this is my favorite, but these are all my favorites! This one is one of my TOP favorites. A red wall. Oh. My. GAH!!!!!!!!!!! (stops. panting.) :) I like red walls. Mmhmm. That's what I'm talking about. I LOVE this - she's so amazing. We kept having the same ideas for shots and angles... I think she said she liked these ones. ;) You like? Click here to see more!

7 comments:

Christi Ann Photography said...

You already know what I said about all of these, but I love them! :)

Cait said...

Well thanks, but you have no comment about my Nikon stab? Hmm... you must not have read it. Again. *sighs* Oh well.

Leah Bowman said...

These are beautiful! Where did you find the red wall? I'm always on the hunt for a good red wall!!! :) I think we need a play date in downtown sometime soon!... well that is IF I can lower myself to shoot with a non-Nikon shooter...

Maybe your sweet personality and great work will win over poor equimpent! {gasp}

((HUGE HUGS))

Cait said...

Not sure I can tell you that Leah. Only the best can shoot at the red wall. Nikon wishes it could hold a candle to Cannon.

But thanks for the compliment. :)

Steven Ryne Photography said...

So CHIC!!! Holy Cow! Love the outfits! and this girl, Ruth, should definitely try a stab at modeling if she hasn't already, FANTASTIC! Again, outfits, gorgeous! :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

yvst yovrh Juggs muzjse e ra m eun