Friday, December 12, 2008

New and Exciting!

So.... I got this awesome package in the mail the other day:



WHOA! Says I. I'm so excited! I mean, John prepared my shipment AND he threw in a Tootsie Pop! Oh, and it's my new business cards. YES! But first, a brief look at the evolution of my business cards. Ugh. It's not always been cool.

I burned every copy of my first card, so here's Card #2 where I went with a vertical card:


Card #3: where I got all kinds of creative!


And now (drum roll) my uber cool newly branded business cards! There are three awesome designs but all three share the same front side:





So I hope you like them as much as I do! I'm in love! I have more awesome posts to show you, but for now I'm off to nap and then movie night with a pal!

8 comments:

Christi Ann Photography said...

Yeah..they are awesome..now I have to make all new ones, cause mine look like crap.. :-/

Anonymous said...

Those are amazing....great work! They should roll in some new business!
Can I have one? :)

joelle said...

Those are so cool! What an awesome way to show off your amazing talent!

Leah Bowman said...

WooHoo!!!! I just love finding a WHCC box on my doorstep!!! These are LOVELY! Stunning! Perfect!!!

Cait said...

THANKS! I KNOW! I LOVE WHCC! They're my hero. :)

Goldberry said...

Caiti, you are beyond talented. O.O Those are *BEAUTIFUL*! May I have one too?...

Steven Ryne Photography said...

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!! SO CHIC WITH A WARM FEELING TO THEM TOO!!! LOVE THE DESIGN AND EVERYTHING!!! DEFINITELY UP THERE ON THE BEST BUSINESS CARDS I'VE SEEN!!!!

Lydia said...

Those business cards are awesome!