Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hewe's - Family

Meet the Hewes. I met Joanne at work and as we got to know each other it came about that I was a photographer. Seeing as how her daughter had recently married and her mother-in-law just moved in with them, Joanne jumped at the idea of family portraits.


Adorable Justin and Amy: When I walked in and saw Justin in an argyle sweater vest, I about flipped. Can you say perfect? (Kudos to Amy!) He proceeded to inform me that he was a die-hard redneck, and if we thought the vest wasn't quite redneck style, that he was definitely returning it. I think we convinced him to keep it. :)
Amy, Daniel, and Leanne. David and Joanne.

It was such a pleasure meeting the rest of your wonderful family and I know I had a great time! Thank you for allowing my to capture your family, Joanne! To see more of the images, click here.

3 comments:

Christi Ann Photography said...

Love them all! Very good! :D

J@KE said...

these are basically awesomeness!! To the max!!!!

joelle said...

Awwww! They're amazing!