Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Nick and Ashley

Ashley. Nick. She kept a Monster Java by her side all day. He forgot his shoes. He took an accidental Polaroid of himself. She laughed. He dressed himself and helped someone else. She was assisted into her dress by four or five close friends. He barely hid his excitement. She stared off at nothing, smiling. Neither one stressed. Both completely in love. Anxiously, he waited at the end. Calmly, she entered and that was it. They were lost in one another. Forgetting the rest of us, they pledged themselves to one another, 'til death do them part. They smiled. They laughed. *They might have cried, but I'm not sure.* They are Mr. and Mrs. At last.

Nick and Ashley, it has been a pleasure watching you walk out your relationship and I'm so excited to see it blossom over the coming years. Thank you for letting me share your special day. May God continue to bless you and your marriage.

Ashley's hair and make-up was absolutely lovey, thanks to Hannah Crompton. Thanks to Jolene from the Apex Cultural Arts Center for all her help. It was the perfect venue for Nick and Ashley's reception dinner. And thanks to Christi Burton, the co-photographer. Love working with you.


I love downtown Apex here. It's so picturesque!Who knew the elevator would match the wedding colors? Per-fect. Ahh! Definitely a favorite. Reminds me of a Jasmine Star picture I saw once. Ha. I flatter myself.

9 comments:

Leah Bowman said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!!!! Great job!!!! :)

Jasmine said...

Beeeeeautiful! LOVE them! :)

Steven Ryne Photography said...

oooh Love the elevator shot and the red light one!!! Hoo Rah for sweet lighting, eh? ;)

Cait said...

Leah - Thanks girl! I love them too. <3

Jasmine - whoa. I'm absolutely flattered... thank you for commenting on my blog! Glad you like them.

Steve - I know! I love those artsy shots...

Christi Ann Photography said...

I had a TON of fun shooting with you too! Also jealous that Jasmine left a comment...! AHH!

Anonymous said...

I found you through Jamie Delaine -- you are great! I love your eye. Keep up the awesome work!!

Cait said...

Too much fun, eh Christi? Lol. So glad it was you shooting next to me.

Emily - Thank you for stopping by! But if you're addicted to constant blog updates, I'm afraid that I fail there. James puts me to shame when it comes to blogging. She's amazing.

Sean said...

These are amazing. It looks like you had a solid amount of time with the couple and you have some AMAZING images, wow! Love your attention to detail, Cait. Fantastic!

Cait said...

Thanks Sean! The groom is a photographer as well so I think he worked some time in for us to get some really nice portraits.