Friday, May 1, 2009

Elise H.

Before my play last week I shot Elise H's senior photos. Due to the play, I haven't had time to do anything, let alone photos. I know, I know: lame. Compared to the beast/machine-like blogging skills of Jamie Delaine, I am a LOOSER. But you know, we can't all be that awesome.

Elise, sweet Elise, you are absolutely lovely. You are a joy to be around and I had such a great time wandering around town with you. I'd love to do it again sometime just for fun. These are for your personal enjoyment. Love ya! I'm not sure why it's this one, but this is the favorite. I love it. Oooh yes. Give me an authentic smile any day. So. Cute.

5 comments:

Kelley said...

um chyeah, you rock. these are so beautiful!

Abby said...

loverly :)

jamiedelaine said...

That third to last one is spot-on with exposure and editing!

Dominoe Imus said...

OH wow, that close up, with the hair... GORGEOUS! Beautiful work!!

Lindy said...

These are so wonderful. <3