Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Rebelution Tour Final Stop - Maryland

Rebelution MD 3
I had the privilege of attending the last stop of the Harris brother's Rebelution Tour in Gaithersburg, Maryland. It was at Covenant Life Church, which was a great facility because it seats 2800 people. Turns out we had a few more attendees than that show up. By God's grace, numerous teens and adults alike gave their lives to the Lord. It was an amazing conference to be a part of. I have some pics to share, though these are by no means extensive.

I just want to thank Alex and Brett; for your humility, passion for your message, and eagerness to honor the Lord and your parents. I was particularly challenged by that. Though I was serving, I took away so much from the messages and look to apply them now. I'm changing something.

I would also like to thank Mr. and Mrs. Harris; for your dedication to the Lord, your perseverance in raising your children, and your desire to serve the Lord in whatever capacity.

That being said, here are some pics from our day. PS They're NOT in chronological order! Sorry.

Rebelutoin MD 27
Rebelution MD 15Rebelutoin MD 26Rebelutoin MD 23

Rebelutoin MD 16Rebelutoin MD 19
Rebelutoin MD 20
Rebelutoin MD 18

Rebelutoin MD 21Rebelution MD 9
Rebelution MD 7
Rebelution MD 11

Rebelution MD 8
Rebelution MD 17
Rebelution MD 10

Rebelution MD 2
Rebelution MD 5
Rebelution MD 4
Rebelution MD 16Rebelution MD 1
Rebelution MD 8Rebelution MD 13

5 comments:

Sarah Barlow said...

YAY!!!!! OMG! I'm so proud of you!!!! These are SWEET shots! Looks like an incredible time!

Lindy said...

I'm jealous...

BeccaC said...

These are great! That was such an amazing day!

Savvy said...

This was the most amazing conference! I would highly recommend it if they ever do it again!

Cait said...

Aww! thanks Sarah! It WAS an amazing time.. even though I worked, I learned sooo much.

And you definitely have to make it to one in the future, Lindy: seriously, changes your perspective!

Becca: I KNOW! I am SOOOO glad we got to meet and work 'together!' You're doing and excellent job with your photography: keep it up! I hope to see you very soon!