Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Senior: Andrew

So we were informed on Monday that Andrew needed his senior portraits. Let me back up real fast. When I say 'we' I mean 'Sarah.' But when I say 'Sarah,' I am obviously included... it's a given. Okay. We're getting ready to head out and two strange people whom I have never met show up and introduce themselves as Sarah and Steve, some of 'our' friends. Apparently 'we' sent out a notice to all 'our' photo buddies and they all came to shoot Andrew. There were definately five photographer at Andrew's senior shoot. It was so much fun.

Here are some of my images... I didn't take too many because Sarah did a bunch of me and the other Sarah was using my battery. Enjoy!

Cait
PS My other hero is Lightroom! It's aMAzazing! Ckeck it out!sis2u_christ

Senior: AndrewSenior: Andrew
Senior: Andrew
Senior: Andrew
Senior: Andrew
Senior: Andrew
Senior: AndrewSenior: Andrew

8 comments:

Sarah Barlow said...

hot hot hot!!! I'm sure Andrew will love these!! YOU'RE amazing!

J@KE said...

"C" you are totally amazing!!! love the shots and so happy I got to meet you....

Mia said...

Hi Cait!
I've seen your blog a few times and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a friend of the Grubes, Joelle, and a probably some other people we both know:-)

I used to be in CYT, before we re-located. I'm sure you here this a lot, but I wanted to let you know that your pictures are beautiful! My dream is become a photographer, and it's people like you who are my inspiration. :-) I have a blog if you want to check it out. I'm going to make a photography blog soon, but until then this is what I got;-) Hope to hear from you!
In Christ,
Mia Halton

Cait said...

"J" YOU're totally amazing! I am very glad I got to meet you, though for such a short time. I hope one day to be able to watch "Wives and Daughters" with you... Until then... :)

Savvy said...

Awesomeness! He has some red hair man! It's awesome! So, I'm not going to be here when you come back on Sunday! I'll be at the beach, having a blast! I promise I'll make you a Welcome-home cake when I get back, though! I'll be back Monday! Have a blast tonight! Honey Bunches-O-Love (with a kiss)
In Christ ALONE,
Savvy<3

Cait said...

Mia,

Thanks for introducing yourself! It's so cool that you know the Grubes and Joelle! I looked at your blog and it's pretty neat! Your nature pics are nice!

I am glad I could inspire you; I hope that continues to be the case!

Cait

Jessica Burkhart said...

Wow, great photos!

Samantha F. said...

Yay Cait!! Great pictures girly-girl!! We loved having you out here! Come back SOON!!

~Samantha F.